Some good clean fun?!

Whatever you get done will be a bonus.

Mary- I love that snowflake ghan- I don't think I'll attempt it. I am thinking of making a never ending square ghan like I made for youngest DD- it is mindless and goes rather quickly- and I am waiting to see what the Carol is for February.....and now we have to wait till Monday- when I'm at work!!!:lol

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:lol Mary... like I needed Another WIM... so far, I think I need to live to about 150 to get it all done!

How are you today?

WIM's- you gotta love them--- my hardest thing is when I finish something and need to decide what I feel like working on next-

Hi Joanne and LeaAnne

Iam feeling better today. My back still hurts but Iam not over doing it. I slept better last night and I had about a 3 hour nap this afternoon.

Iam going to be starting the afghan tonight. I had DD pick out some clors for me for 3 afghans to make. I don't like doing them when the weather gets warm.

How are you guys doing today?

:clapglad to hear you got some good sleep, Mary!!!! you need lots more, by my estimation! so, what colors will you use for the snowflake ghan, and what are the other 2 you will make?

:clapglad to hear you got some good sleep, Mary!!!! you need lots more, by my estimation! so, what colors will you use for the snowflake ghan, and what are the other 2 you will make?

The snowflake one is going to be almost the same color as the one I made last year but Iam making white snowflakes and brown multi. The last one was off white/ brown multi.

The other 2 afghans are going to be a mile-a-min. pattern I have. They will be blue multi/white and pink camo/ white

Mary- those afghan colors sound pretty! I think I have decided I am going to make a never ending square afghan- I have enough RHSS in my stash to do one- just have to decide on what colors

Do you like my new siggy?

to be honest, it is my favorite 'don't have to think about it' pattern I have ever done! I have a list of them I want to do... for, like, everyone! so, Joanne... if Stacy's too busy... maybe I'll make you one!:lol

OMG, Joanne... I just read your siggy and spit my coffee!!!!!:rofl:rofl:rofl

OK I fixed mine :rofl

Thankyou LeaAnne Iam not good at picking out colors so I was glad DD was here for that.

this is the crochetier DD who is on visiting, right?

Archived