Some good clean fun?!

How is the new regime....ahem...regimen working out LeaAnne? Are the chickens still reading and doing chores? That's great that you have a neighbour to walk with.

Mary - I hope you get to see your DD and GD soon. Is her husband still overseas or is he home now? That's nice that your mom got to go see her. Is your GS ready for school?

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colleen - don't let the flannelghan joining scare you... it's not that bad

Mary - my chickens are not ready for school. we are still working on summer reading, need to do school shopping and start bedtimes! they are still in full summer mode:lol

We haven't done anything to get ready for school yet. We still have 3 weeks I think. I do have her anaphylaxis form signed by the Dr. and she doesn't really need any supplies for Senior Kindegarten. It's way to hot to think about fall clothes. We are starting to practice her printing and reading again. The numbers and letters started going backwards and we figured it was time to practice some good habits :lol

How is the new regime....ahem...regimen working out LeaAnne? Are the chickens still reading and doing chores? That's great that you have a neighbour to walk with.

Mary - I hope you get to see your DD and GD soon. Is her husband still overseas or is he home now? That's nice that your mom got to go see her. Is your GS ready for school?

they are still reading and doing their chores... i am proud of them. We are on schedule. the problem is the bed times, or... ahem... lack thereof...:lol:lol I need to start waking them up early, but am not anxious to deal with the 3 days of grumpiness it will take to get their clocks backed up:blush

That is one good thing about the busy summer we've had. It has meant that DD is tired out at the end of the day, so we've stuck with her normal bedtime all summer (except for special occassions). So, I'm hoping to keep that up for another couple weeks and we should be good.

He is home right now. He didn't go oversea but he is going away for 4 weeks in Sept.

GS is ready for school but I don't think his mother is ready to let him go. Iam going to try and go out there for his first day, Sept 13th

He is home right now. He didn't go oversea but he is going away for 4 weeks in Sept.

GS is ready for school but I don't think his mother is ready to let him go. Iam going to try and go out there for his first day, Sept 13th

that would be WONDERFUL if you could go! Will SIL be home for it?

That is one good thing about the busy summer we've had. It has meant that DD is tired out at the end of the day, so we've stuck with her normal bedtime all summer (except for special occassions). So, I'm hoping to keep that up for another couple weeks and we should be good.

that's awesome! I wish my kids got tired, but they don't... :shrug

Colleen, that's a great idea!

Mary - yes, I will be sending the pattern via e-mail. I have to get it typed up. I hope to get it to everyone by Tuesday. :xfin

Thank you for the laughs and for thinking it's a great idea.

As for the pattern :hyper I'm excited!!

Archived