Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very nice! I like that. I'm trying to see your joining on the corners there. Is that join as you go with an extra round around the entire thing?

Yes I made the square up til the last round which is brown and then I did the join-as-you-go and then did one round all the way around

Yes, at least you can probably go across north of the city to get to your DD's. I'd have to go straight through TO to get to Coburg. If I only had a small jet :rofl Then I could see all my besties!

:hi Sarah How are you?

doing ok, Keith is off at Grandma's for the night, she's taking Keith, Hannah and Zack to a tractor show tomorrow...

What are you working on now Colleen?

Where is DD's trip too?

I'm not working on much of anything, Mary. My crochet funk continues. :(

DD's trip is to a local museum, but they are doing something outside that has to do with gardening. Get to go on the school bus, another exciting thing for her!

I think I'm going to call it a night. It was a pleasure chatting with those of you who dropped by. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I'm sure I'll see you around.

I think I'm going to call it a night. It was a pleasure chatting with those of you who dropped by. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I'm sure I'll see you around.

Good night Colleen see you next week

Sweet Dreams

Ahhhhhhhhhh if we only had a jet. LOL

Yah a school bus.

That sounds like a nice trip Sarah

Not that far, it's in the park by her house =0)

Archived