Some good clean fun?!

2 weeks, I think.

I just went in my bedroom to set up the laptop, and there is a mountain of clean laundry on my bed! Where did that come from? :eek

do you suppose it was Vicki's laundry fairy?

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, sorry to break up the fun, but I have a yarn question. Will my square still work if I have 39 stitches on 2 sides, and 41 stitches on the other 2?

Ok, sorry to break up the fun, but I have a yarn question. Will my square still work if I have 39 stitches on 2 sides, and 41 stitches on the other 2?

yes, It should be fine... nobody will know but you:devil

I know. I have a meeting at the school at 9:00. Oh well, my badorkus will get there with my chatterbox of a kid in tow. I've got to put together a bag of quiet activities for her to work on while we're at the meeting, because she doesn't have school tomorrow.

Oh ya, looking for ideas. 1st a treat for the kids for their last pizza day. I'm thinking freezies, what do you think?

Also, anyone ever wrapped a round box? I bought a shower gift that is in a round box and now I have to wrap it.

the sides with each count are parallel to each other?

Yes. 41 on top and bottom, 39 on the sides.

I know. I have a meeting at the school at 9:00. Oh well, my badorkus will get there with my chatterbox of a kid in tow. I've got to put together a bag of quiet activities for her to work on while we're at the meeting, because she doesn't have school tomorrow.

Oh ya, looking for ideas. 1st a treat for the kids for their last pizza day. I'm thinking freezies, what do you think?

Also, anyone ever wrapped a round box? I bought a shower gift that is in a round box and now I have to wrap it.

Are freezies popsicles? And no, I've never wrapped a round box before. How about a pretty ribbon?

freezies sound like a good idea.

How about colored cellophane pulled up around it and tied with a big bow? Is it a baby shower? you could always use a receiving blanket:shrug

freezies sound like a good idea.

How about colored cellophane pulled up around it and tied with a big bow? Is it a baby shower? you could always use a receiving blanket:shrug

No it's a wedding shower, so the receiving blanket might not go over so well :rofl

Good ideas ladies. There are 2 round boxes (it's a cream and sugar set). I'll see what I can do. I'm a horrible wrapper.

I need a dinner fairy. :yes Hey, I'll do your laundry if you cook my dinner, LeaAnne. What's another 3 people?

hahahah't a... you are right! once you are outnumbered, it doesn't really matter by how many! I mightn't feel right, though... I have 4 loads a day.

Freezies are popsicles in a little plastic bag/tube? How else can I explain that. Did that make sense?

Gift bag is probably a safe bet. Thanks for being the voice of reason, Stacy. Sometimes I need that.

Oh ya, and you don't sound dumb...EVER!

4 loads a day?! :faint I swear, when my kids get to the teen years, they are all just going to wear burlap sacks. :lol I just know Mia is going to be the diva of them all. She already changes outfits 3 times a day.

good luck with that wrapping!

how big are the boxes? maybe you could use a fabric tabletopper? it seems that wrappings with another job afterward are all the rage...

I think the kids would love that! They can be messy though. The freezies, not the kids. Well, actually, both.

4 loads a day?! :faint I swear, when my kids get to the teen years, they are all just going to wear burlap sacks. :lol I just know Mia is going to be the diva of them all. She already changes outfits 3 times a day.

I have come to call it... Job Security! :lol

I do 1 to 2 loads of towels. just wait till there are 2 showers a day with the girls! :blush

Oh, gosh, Colleen- between the gift bag and digging holes yourself, I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all. :blush

Oh, I know what freezies are!! They have another name here, but I can't remember what it is. I think that sounds like a nice, refreshing treat. :yes

Archived