Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, how exciting it will be for her to tour it, also! How sweet that she asked Daddy to chaperone. I bet he was thrilled.

Definitely to the spa...the whole point is to be a business trip. We can't be chasing our kids around, too. :lol

I think it's my only chance to get away on my own. :lol

I'm with ya on that!

How nice! I might be taking Sister to a Yankees game while we're in NY. I've never been!

Hey, that sounds cool! The Yankees are doing well this year. You girls will have a blast!

Oh, you heard that?:blush

I couldn't hear it. I've got the boat running in the basement and it's kinda hard to hear.

:hi Beth I hope you have fun reading this in the morning.

Shannon, how fun! I'm dying to get tickets for the Dodgers/Yankees game as dh's Father's Day gift.

Dh usually watches games on tv, but he's been pretty wrapped up with school stuff. I think once vacation hits, he will watch it all the time. :lol

We've been to 3 games this year. Last year we only made it to 2, but the year before that, I think we went to almost 20. Dh loves his boys in blue. :yes

I couldn't hear it. I've got the boat running in the basement and it's kinda hard to hear.

:hi Beth I hope you have fun reading this in the morning.

Expecting a flood, Colleen?:rofl

Expecting a flood, Colleen?:rofl

:rofl

I didn't mean no fun. I just meant that, you know, we can't conduct "business" if we're chasing children through Disney. :wink:devil So it's obviously best to go somewhere that we won't be, um, preoccupied. :yes

:rofl

I didn't mean no fun. I just meant that, you know, we can't conduct "business" if we're chasing children through Disney. :wink:devil So it's obviously best to go somewhere that we won't be, um, preoccupied. :yes

Oh, how about a giant yarn store?!

Or a yarn factory! I would love to see how they make it, but I don't know if there's a place where we can watch. And I have googled that! with no luck. :(

Well, if we're going to be testing and making and selling, we're going to need yarn! It's all for the sake of the business.

Or a yarn factory! I would love to see how they make it, but I don't know if there's a place where we can watch. And I have googled that! with no luck. :(

I bet Scooby would know a place out her way...

2 weeks, I think.

I just went in my bedroom to set up the laptop, and there is a mountain of clean laundry on my bed! Where did that come from? :eek

2 weeks, I think.

I just went in my bedroom to set up the laptop, and there is a mountain of clean laundry on my bed! Where did that come from? :eek

At least it's clean. :shrug

Archived