Some good clean fun?!

Hey, if we go into business together, we'll have to have a IRL meeting. And we can write it off as a business trip!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, if we go into business together, we'll have to have a IRL meeting. And we can write it off as a business trip!

I think we just set our first business goal.

Sorry to change the subject, but I have a funny. Last night before bed DD asked if she could have a bowl of cereal for a bedtime snack. I said yes. She said "I love you Mommy, in general. I mean I don't just love you because you're letting me have cereal, I love you in general...(pause)... what does in general mean?"

Sorry to change the subject, but I have a funny. Last night before bed DD asked if she could have a bowl of cereal for a bedtime snack. I said yes. She said "I love you Mommy, in general. I mean I don't just love you because you're letting me have cereal, I love you in general...(pause)... what does in general mean?"

your DD sounds so cute! I might know a nice guy for her:wink:lol

Definitely, Shannon. And we could make plans as we lie with cucumbers over our eyes. :D

Leanne, I love the "take me out to the ballgame" in your siggy. We took Eva to her first Dodgers game last Friday and she was absolutely fascinated. It was the best reaction that we've had from any of the girls.

Too cute! :rofl

Definitely, Shannon. And we could make plans as we lie with cucumbers over our eyes. :D

Leanne, I love the "take me out to the ballgame" in your siggy. We took Eva to her first Dodgers game last Friday and she was absolutely fascinated. It was the best reaction that we've had from any of the girls.

awww! that's so wonderful!

Krissy and Pete have not yet been to the Sox. we are taking them on the 15th of June. The next day, Krissy has a class field trip to tour Fenway Park! She asked Daddy to chaperone:c9

awww! that's so wonderful!

Krissy and Pete have not yet been to the Sox. we are taking them on the 15th of June. The next day, Krissy has a class field trip to tour Fenway Park! She asked Daddy to chaperone:c9

How nice! I might be taking Sister to a Yankees game while we're in NY. I've never been!

Archived