Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary!! :hug:hug:hug How are you and dh doing? Are the gk's in bed right now?

Shannon- I think you've got it worse than me, though- you have humidity to go along with the heat, don't you?

Mary!! :hug:hug:hug How are you and dh doing? Are the gk's in bed right now?

Shannon- I think you've got it worse than me, though- you have humidity to go along with the heat, don't you?

We have the humidity also that is what is making it so bad here.

Dh and I are doing good. The GKS are staying at my Mom's next door and yes they are in bed by 8pm

Hi ladies! Yippee!

Yes Stacy, we have the humidity. And it's gross! You'd think I'd be okay with it, considering I've lived in the south all my life. Must be my Yankee genes!

Oh, LeaAnne is going to be late. She's helping with a project that's due tomorrow.

I would so much rather have 100 and dry heat, than 85 and humid. :yuck I swear, my asthma cleared up as soon as I moved out here- the dry heat really helped. The humidity always made it so hard to breathe.

I used Lucy's pattern, from attic24. I am so in love with her stuff. And the pattern is so easy!

Thanks for the input, girls!

I have 2 blond hair blue eye kids and one dark hair and brown eye kid and someone asked my Mother if they were from 2 different fathers. She said NO one looks like her mother and the other 2 look like their father. Some people

Thanks, Mary. :) I just couldn't believe what the parking attendant said to me- I was stunned. I still am, actually.

Shannon, I'll have to check out her pattern. I made one a few years ago for Mia. The pattern was super-easy, but I lost it.

I'm planning on making one for DD's room next. I have lots of little crochet ideas for her room.

Right now I'm frogging five rounds of a pillowcase I'm working on. For the second time. Ugh!

What are you girls working on?

Sorry, the girls are playing outside and Eva couldn't decide if she wanted to come in or stay out.

Thanks, Shannon. Yes, the ignorance of some people is amazing. The thing that really got me was that the parking attendant himself was very, and I mean VERY, obviously not from here.

Mary, that is terrible. Jorge's aunts were both blond and blue-eyed, and they were Mexican. :lol

And even if they were from different fathers- whose business is that?!!! Oh, I'm on my soapbox tonight! :tryme:lol

Shannon, that sounds cute. What else do you have planned for her room?

I am just working on the snowflakes. I thought about giving it to Mia's teacher but I don't think it will be done in 2 weeks.

I made a birdie, and I started a Springtime Wreath. I may also do some bunting for her shelves. My MIL made her a blanket and I'm going to hang it on the wall and use it as a headboard. And a woman from my mom's church did her name in filet, so that'll be going on the wall as well. I think it will be my favorite room in the house.:)

Archived