Some good clean fun?!

What about WIP'd Wednesday?

"use Hump day to get over the hump of an unfinished project"

Click on the the little button in bottom right hand corner that has the quotation marks and you can click on multiple posts to reply to

you gotta click on the quotation mark icon on each post you want to include. then click on the word quote

:lol:lol

I will be no help to you Joanne! My energy is zapped!!

that's true...

I am getting frustrated cause i can't figure out how you can quote more than one person at a time in a post! i see others do it all the time!

:clap I think I've got it now:clap

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joanne in the post box that you want to quote and reply to there is a box with " marks and a + sign click on that in each post you want to quote and it will do the multiple quotes for you

Shannon, are you gonna sleep good, or what?

Joanne, are you figuring it out? the multi button is the "+

I will be no help to you Joanne! My energy is zapped!!

Thanks for your help LeaAnne and Scooby!:hug

Joanne- Ya think???

LeaAnne- I'm trying to decide if I want to sleep now and bust my badorkas tomorrow, or pull an all-niter. I would LOVE to go to sleep!

Thanks for your help LeaAnne and Scooby!:hug

:hugU R quite welcome!!!!!

Joanne- Ya think???

LeaAnne- I'm trying to decide if I want to sleep now and bust my badorkas tomorrow, or pull an all-niter. I would LOVE to go to sleep!

Sleep sounds good, but if you are doing something fun the all niter would be better......:goodorbad:lol

I feel much better now- have been trying to figure it out for a while- I thought it wasn't working when i clicked on the multiple quote icon- thought it had something to do with me being on a Mac

I ended up buying a ring tonight at the jewelry party- i couldn't resist- it's silver w/a citrine (green) stone- really pretty. My Easter gift to myself

I feel much better now- have been trying to figure it out for a while- I thought it wasn't working when i clicked on the multiple quote icon- thought it had something to do with me being on a Mac

I ended up buying a ring tonight at the jewelry party- i couldn't resist- it's silver w/a citrine (green) stone- really pretty. My Easter gift to myself

:cheer:clap:yay Is that the green like the peridot or is it a darker green?

No fun here, just cleaning. Ugh!

:yes:yes I know the feeling......I have cleaned and cleaned and cleaned till I am green.......:lol but at least I have everything cleaned out and either taken to the goodwill or to the dumpster.....spring cleaning has been fully accomplished here thank goodness

Hey Joanne, I noticed that you and Stacy had been working on/are working on this bag http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/crochet-bag.html or at least I think it was this bag......how did it turn out?

Here's a pic- It came out a little bigger than it should because I inadvertently increased when I shouldn't have- :lol but it holds lots of yarn and I love the colors!

I also made the Jar Jacket from her site- Colleen did too! I love her hexagon ghan and her ripple too

post-27163-135897519198_thumb.jpg

Joanne, that citrine ring sounds pretty! It's a yellowish green, right?

Yup you got it!

Another friend is going to have a party so when I go to hers I'm buying the matching earrings!

I haven't really cleaned here in at least 12 days- just the basic stuff- and thank goodness DH did the bathrooms last weekend. i think after my hair cut tomorrow, I'll be doing some cleaning around here.

Shannon- Is Janna's room finished?

No, but I have almost everything for it. I need to call the painters and get them to fix what the carpet layers messed up. Then we can move everything in. Her bed's in there though.

Here's a pic- It came out a little bigger than it should because I inadvertently increased when I shouldn't have- :lol but it holds lots of yarn and I love the colors!

I also made the Jar Jacket from her site- Colleen did too! I love her hexagon ghan and her ripple too

OMG I love it!!!!!!!!!! Great job Joanne :cheer:clap:yay I am working on one of those too along with all my other UFOs and WIPs...... I will have to look at her other stuff

Archived