Some good clean fun?!

yes! hooray for :crocheting!

how's your 'ghan coming along? the Shannon-ness 'ghan... what did you name that one?

:lol Yeah that is the name for that one cuz she sent me some yarn when I had nothing but little bitty scrap balls, so it is my Shannon-ness lapghan.....I am still working on it as it has a lot of color changes and ends to weave in but it is turning out really nice :c9

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol Yeah that is the name for that one cuz she sent me some yarn when I had nothing but little bitty scrap balls, so it is my Shannon-ness lapghan.....I am still working on it as it has a lot of color changes and ends to weave in but it is turning out really nice :c9

Don't forget to take a pic when you are done. :yes

well, I haven't really been making much of anything. I did make some squares that I need to join. But that's about it. Lots of wishin' I had time to do it, you know?

I DID learn how to knit!:clap one more thing off of my fiber-bucket list!

I would like to get the upstairs painted also. So much to do and so little time...............

you are right as rain on that one... and believe me, after the month we just had, I know rain!:lol

I think I am going to try harder to make time for me. It's important. and necessary. so if I don't paint, it will wait for me:lol

Don't forget to take a pic when you are done. :yes

OH I most definitely will. The pattern came from a book I got at the goodwill and is really easy but every other row is a color change or every two rows......so lots and lots of ends to weave :(

well, I haven't really been making much of anything. I did make some squares that I need to join. But that's about it. Lots of wishin' I had time to do it, you know?

I DID learn how to knit!:clap one more thing off of my fiber-bucket list!

WTG I tried knitting and I just can't get the hang of two needles vs one hook.......I drop more stitches than I keep on those huge pointed things that I continually jab myself with :(

:cheer For learning how to knit. I can knit but I like crocheting better.

For my kids when they were small I knitted them sweaters. One each for every day of the week.

Wow! one for every day in knit? you must've been fast!

OH I most definitely will. The pattern came from a book I got at the goodwill and is really easy but every other row is a color change or every two rows......so lots and lots of ends to weave :(

WTG I tried knitting and I just can't get the hang of two needles vs one hook.......I drop more stitches than I keep on those huge pointed things that I continually jab myself with :(

:lol:lol:lol yes, I think I like being one-handed better, too!

The work here always waits for me too. I think I need and elf hmmmmmmmmmm wonder where I can get one???

Making time for you is a good idea :cheer

I wonder if Vicki would lend us hers! :rofl I hear he's wonderful!

I decided that before I start anything else, which I have a huge WIM list, I am going to finish all these UFOs that I found while cleaning out boxes etc.....I have like 4 or 5 RRs started, a poncho, a couple scarves, I have tons of squares made for ghans I wanted to make and one of them is for me, I have two drum ghans started, several lapghans started, 2 or 3 baby ghans started and the list just keeps going and going. :( But I am going to finish all that first and then I can go pattern looking and digging again. I just can't stay away from those patterns, I keep seeing stuff I want to make and I start them and don't finish anything :lol until months and months later :devil

I decided that before I start anything else, which I have a huge WIM list, I am going to finish all these UFOs that I found while cleaning out boxes etc.....I have like 4 or 5 RRs started, a poncho, a couple scarves, I have tons of squares made for ghans I wanted to make and one of them is for me, I have two drum ghans started, several lapghans started, 2 or 3 baby ghans started and the list just keeps going and going. :( But I am going to finish all that first and then I can go pattern looking and digging again. I just can't stay away from those patterns, I keep seeing stuff I want to make and I start them and don't finish anything :lol until months and months later :devil

we could soooo hang out together IRL! I am just the same!:lol

Ok I have some questions........

Do you crochet left handed or right handed?

Do you hold your hook like a knife or a pen?

Iam right handed and I hold my hook like a knife

I am lefty.

I try to hold my hook kind of like a pen, except my grip is really loose.

Archived