Some good clean fun?!

the purple one is from contributing a pattern.

the "indie" one is for having a business. I have it because I signed up for that CBC that the 'ville used to have.

Ok I was just wondering. I just noticed them the other day.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
got a text from Shannon... she is trying to hurry up so she can get on here!

:cheerGo Shannon!:cheer

Hurry Shannon HURRY......put some jet fuel in the ole badorkas........:lol

That would be cool

Scooby do you have everything put away in your new house?

Yes, all but my room.......some stuff I had to leave in boxes and put under the beds and in boxes and out in the garage......I just don't have room for everything LOL a lot of my craft stuff/yarn/scrap yarn is still boxed but I did go thru it all and have it organized and labeled so I can find it......This house is just sooooooooooo small I did clean out every single box and got rid of a bunch of stuff to the goodwill and some stuff just needed to go to the garbage

Yes, all but my room.......some stuff I had to leave in boxes and put under the beds and in boxes and out in the garage......I just don't have room for everything LOL a lot of my craft stuff/yarn/scrap yarn is still boxed but I did go thru it all and have it organized and labeled so I can find it......This house is just sooooooooooo small I did clean out every single box and got rid of a bunch of stuff to the goodwill and some stuff just needed to go to the garbage

wow, so you are all spring cleaned up!

i posted Friday night chat on my status at FB... watch out ladies! I am getting all "techy"! :rofl

:lol:lol WOOT WOOT YOU GO LeaAnne!!!!!

wow, so you are all spring cleaned up!

Yep you bet and thank goodness it is all done..........:)

:rofl:rofl...

Truth be told, my 11 y/o DD taught me all about how to use it:blush

Don't feel bad, my kids had to teach me how to use it too......I was clueless about FB and Myspace although I don't care for myspace that much would rather be on FB

I think I am now ready to get back into my :crocheting now.....I have almost everything done and can finally sit down and do what I WANT to do I have a lot to catch up on with the CALs and charity stuff

Thats great Scooby that you have your spring cleaning all done. As for me I have a pantry, laundry room and guest room to clean. I think I will join in on the spring cleaning team on Monday.

Yay, Mary! I am going in on that... just an hour a day, though. slow and steady will win my race!:D I have my linen closet, windows & curtains, garage and attic as the big jobs this spring.

Don't feel bad, my kids had to teach me how to use it too......I was clueless about FB and Myspace although I don't care for myspace that much would rather be on FB

:lol I missed the MySpace boat. My neice was big on that. I can see where FB would be addicting....

I think I am now ready to get back into my :crocheting now.....I have almost everything done and can finally sit down and do what I WANT to do I have a lot to catch up on with the CALs and charity stuff

yes! hooray for :crocheting!

how's your 'ghan coming along? the Shannon-ness 'ghan... what did you name that one?

so, Mary, whatcha been making?

Iam still on the baby sets and I wanted to make a couple more afghans but if the weather gets too hot I can't do that. Not too sure what Iam going to work on next. What have you been making LeaAnne?

Archived