Some good clean fun?!

:lol DD wanted the black cat and the pumpkin (:think), but I talked her into the giraffe. I love giraffes! And it's not black cat season anyway.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good night Colleen- have a good pineapply day tomorrow!

DD is going on vacation with her room-mate. I'm not sure where she is staying- she's supposed to email her hotel and airline info---you know just in case---a mother needs to know!

Tell her to check out the WWII museum. There's a new 4-D exhibit narrated by Tom Hanks that's supposed to be amazing! There's billboards for it all the way up here!

DH made his way from the couch where he was laying with this flannel'ghan to the bedroom- now he is awake and watching tv- he'll be asleep by the time I get up there!

And I have my Joe's Dark all set for the morning!

I started saving$ in a "wedding funds" jar I had from when DD got engaged- and it's almost 1/2 full- when its full I'm going to cash it in and start over- that will be my travel somewhere to meet some of my besties fund- may take a few years- but it's another thing on my bucket list.

And next time I go to Boston, I'm really really hoping to meet LeaAnne!- I would like to travel up there early May- weather is nice there then!

I don't know. I'm not sure I'd want to go somewhere where there's a LOT to do. There's so many of us. I'd really enjoy just sitting around and crocheting with you girls. After all, I can crochet and talk at the same time. I can't crochet and type at the same time!

I bought 3 more cans Sunday- I go through coffee like water LOL---actually since it is so good, I make enough to take it with me to work- I use a thermos that my job gave us for Christmas plus my travel mug! It is much more cost effective than stopping for coffee every day at starbucks- now I only get starbucks as a treat- actually had a carmel macchiato tonight with DD after getting her glasses!

We got the invitation to my cousin's reception the other day. I think it's May 1st in New York. I don't think I'm going though. :(

Yes, I don't think I'd be too interested in "tourist-y" stuff if I had you girls around. Can you imagine the pattern exchanges? And yarn swaps? :dreaming

We could have our own little crochet retreat. At a spa or something. And we could each make two things, and draw numbers for who gets what. That would be fun!!

Archived