Some good clean fun?!

Colleen- That song popped into my head when I read about the bay too! I like your little twist on it!!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks- after seeing my 80 year old godmother enjoying life, it put alot of things in perspective....especially not sweating the small stuff!:yes

I think I should put you on speed dial. You could be my life coach :lol

Colleen- I started the attic24 tote and finished the bottom. I posted a pic on the Paper or Plastic CAL- This will be another month where I do a two for/one--doing it for the Christmas Carol CAL and the Paper /Plastic CAL- it is DELIGHTFUL!!

I think you are doing fine. You know the important things in life- like being a good mama! Nothing more important in this world, IMO...speaking of the little Daddy's girl, how is she feeling?

I think you are doing fine. You know the important things in life- like being a good mama! Nothing more important in this world, IMO...speaking of the little Daddy's girl, how is she feeling?

Thanks, I try to focus on what is important. She seems to be feeling better. Just a bit of cough left, but not near as bad. I think we can put yet another cold under our belt. :yes

I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland next Saturday with middle DD for her birthday- she wants to see it (too bad the Alice in Wonderland dress she had when she was 4 doesn't fit anymore- LOL) and we are going to go out to eat- I suggested a great Mexican food place that she likes, but it's up to her!

That sounds fun! That Alice in Wonderland looks interesting. Probably too scary for my DD yet. My trip to see Jersey Boys (complete with ...now what was it...authentic Jersey profanity LOL) is coming up in less than 2 weeks. DH and I were talking about going out for dinner after. A day/night in Toronto. We haven't done that in ages!

It is fourteen rows 18 inches across- which I think is about 48 cm. Some of the ends I worked over, other's I weaved in. As long as I do it as I go, it's not bad. It's fun changing colors and that's one thing I enjoy about the attic24 blog- all the cheerful happy colors!

I've never been to that blog, will have to check it out. Did you and DH get a coffee or anything while you were down by the bay? Do you still have snow in your yard?

Wow- your night on the town is almost here already- time flies by!!! Enjoy the "jersey profanity" That will be lots of fun for you to have a day/night in Toronto- especially with DH working 6 days- it'll be a welcome break for the both of you.

Have you decided what you are going to do about the potential part time AM job?

Yes, we got a cup of coffee- how'd you know?:lol Most of our snow is gone:clap:clap There is one area on the side of the house where it doesn't get much sun and the grass is still covered. I was just looking at pics of the snow I had taken and it's amazing that it is almost all gone- but I'm not complaining for sure- NO MORE SNOW!!:lol

The job hasn't been officially offered to me yet, so I'm going to wait and see how it plays out. The big problem is when DD isn't in school, especially those 10 weeks of summer vacation. So, we'll see. I am seriously considering doing some babysitting. I could make more money and always be home. Just waiting and seeing at this point :shrug

I'm checking that blog out as we chat. It all comes down to colour, doesn't it. Like a lot of that stuff is just ripples and grannies. We can do that, but the colours are what really make it fantastic.

Oh, yes, the 10 weeks of summer vacation!! Babysitting might be an option--or maybe you can do like Stacy is thinking- crochet your heart out and open an Etsy store! I wish I didn't have to work- as much as I love my job--there is something to be said for sitting on one's badorkus and crocheting and reading! (oh, yea, and the obligatory cleaning and cooking). part time work would be the perfect balance for me- but right now it's not an option!! So I just make sure to make time for me at night!

Archived