BOWS AND ARROWS HAT

bythehook

grrrr (not at you! just grrr lol) I've been having trouble seeing any of your pics Dot and I'm dying to see all your latest creations lol I'm betting if Kari loves this hat I would too lol
I'm sorry, Marvie, :( do you have a firewall or something that's blocking the pictures? :think Can you view pictures on photobucket? :? Wish I could help.:sigh:hug

Wel, I can see most pictures. Though I have noticed that sometimes pictures in the posts here dont show up, but otherwise I can see pretty much all pics, at least on most blogs and my other forums. I'll have to see if hubby has any clue (though he probably won't and since it's not something he cares about I doubt I can get him out of his game right now rofl)

I can see the pics in your Epson photo album, but most of the ones with our patterns I can't see.... let me rephrase that... your newest patterns I can't see pics of, older ones I can. Odd. lol. I can see the Eastwodly Poncho, but none newer than that... Lovely Lace is the newest hat I can see.

Now, I haven't tried on another computer, just my laptop. Hubby has my desktop unplugged at the moment while he builds and tests our son one for his upcoming bday. I'll go check on his machine and see if I can view them there.

Edit to add: Yup I can see them on hubby's machine... and OMG Dot that hat is toooooooo cute! So now I have to make hubby figure out why my laptop is being a pain lol.

Archived