What's Your Least Favorite Crocheted Item?

I absolutely love all the different potholder ideas that look like anything but potholders. One day I will have a kitchen full! :lol:eek:lol

I would love to see your long-john potholder when you are done!

Give me a day or two and they will be posted on the Potholder CAL- :yes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who hate TP covers:

Here is the one my sister is getting for Christmas to go with her Americana decor.

I have added plastic star buttons since this pic was taken

Hope she likes it:devil

Now I just need the right novelty paper to go inside.

post-23494-135897434887_thumb.jpg

I would never make kitschy stuff like toilet paper covers, tissue box covers, or those little dresses for dishsoap bottles. And towel toppers. I can't stand them! To me, those things aren't cute, and have no use - I keep toilet paper under the sink, my tissue boxes and soap bottles don't need clothes, and I like to carry my towel with me in the kitchen, not have it tethered down. No offense at all to those who love those things, you can make all you want. You'll just never catch one on my hook! :lol

I also don't care for anything that has to do with a doll or a clown - like bed dolls, or especially those creepy disembodied doll faces that get crocheted into wall hangings and such - like this one:

http://www.rubylane.com/shops/clutterscorner/item/a1694?hgtv=1

Seriously, doesn't that give anyone else the creeps?! :yuck

I should make the disclaimer that I don't like dolls or clowns. Love stuffed animals, just no dolls or clowns!

I'm not sleeping tonight....

Archived