Barefoot Sandal and Super Find

Cordelia

your sandals are GREAT!

love the book too!

every year, our library has a 'clean out' i went to this last one and cleaned out their crochet/knit books (yes, i'm a rude hog:pig) - all you can fit in a paper grocery bag for $2!! think i spent 4.

hubby is working on a 'library' for my site ... it'll be up soon and ya'll will be able to see all the old books i have :D

Okay y'all I have posted a pattern, here: Simple Barefoot Sandals

Please forgive the write up as it's the first pattern I've written for others to see.

Feel free to e-mail if you find errors or have suggestions.

Thanx a ton.....:manyheart

:yayYay!! Thanks for sharing!! :yay

And I thought I was hiding it well!!!:blush

Actually I meant it was a nice change to see you augmenting your stash rather than depleting it! :hook

Double meaning my friend! LOL

The sandals are AWESOME!

The book looks really neat... Is that a bunny on the front cover?

Actually its a dog! But I think he can morph into a bunny rather easily, extend the ears! I wish I could share the patterns in this book, they are so fab! There are these really cool pillow pal type critters....about 18 inches long and Im dying to make a more huggable version... Oh crap who am I kidding I want to make almost everything in that book!:blush

Absolutely love the sandal! That book looks awesome too! I could spend hours looking through that book...I'm addicted to crochet books...especially the vintage ones! Will have to keep an eye out for that one. :blush

Archived