Purple Gameboy Advance Case

JodyB

I made this case for my neice, she is going on a trip and doesn't have anything to carry her gameboy in. She picked the color and I used my son's gameboy as a guide and in the pictures.

*This pattern is the first time I made a pattern of my own. This pattern has not been tested - if you find any mistakes, please let me know*

S6303060.jpg

Size H crochet hook

worsted weight yarn - not much

button

*Chain 2 counts as 1 half double crochet throughout pattern unless otherwise stated)

Chain 17

Row 1: half double crochet in second chain from hook and in each chain across. Chain 2, turn.

Row 2: half double crochet in each stitch across. Chain 2, turn.

Row 3 - 21: Repeat row 2.

Row 22: half double crochet first 2 stitches together. Half double crochet in each stitch across to last 2 stitches. Half double crochet last 2 stitches together. Chain 2, turn.

Row 23 - 26: Repeat row 22.

Row 27: half double crochet first 2 stitches together. Half double crochet in next stitch, chain 2 and skip 1 stitch, half double crochet in next stitch. Half double crochet last 2 stitches together. Chain 1, turn.

Row 28: single crochet first 2 stitches together, single crochet across with 2 single crochet over chain 2, to last 2 stitches. Single crochet last 2 stitches together. Finish off.

Strap: Chain 152, double crochet in second chain from hook and in each chain across. Finish off, leaving a long tail for sewing.

Assembly: Fold the case and use a length of yarn to stitch up the sides. Stitch the strap to the inside of each side of the case. Weave in all loose ends and turn right side out. Fold the flap over the front and "mark" where the button hole is. Using a length of yarn, stitch the button onto the front of the case.

Archived