Roaman's & Avon

I just got my new Roaman's plus size clothing catalog this week and it has a lot of crocheted clothing. Also, Avon has some things coming out in their new spring line-up!

off topic- I hate when plus size catalogs have skinny models, grrrr, show me what it might look like on me!! (sorry-just venting)

One or two years ago I found a beautiful sweater from Wal Mart that had crocheted panels on each side of the sweater on the front. They had it in several colors. I believe it was in black, navy, beige, and white. They may have had it in several pastels I don't remember. The first time I saw it I wanted it so bad but the price was somewhere between $16-$18 dollars for a plus size. So I passed it up. Well several months later I was in Wal Mart (don't remember if it was the same Wal Mart or a different one) and it was marked down to $6.50. They had my plus size in several colors but I chose the white as it would go with everything. Plus with the crochet on it, it looked so dressy.

I agree with you on the skinny models in Roaman's and Lane Bryant. Let me see what I might look like in it. Not some skinny model.

One or two years ago I found a beautiful sweater from Wal Mart that had crocheted panels on each side of the sweater on the front. They had it in several colors. I believe it was in black, navy, beige, and white. They may have had it in several pastels I don't remember. The first time I saw it I wanted it so bad but the price was somewhere between $16-$18 dollars for a plus size. So I passed it up. Well several months later I was in Wal Mart (don't remember if it was the same Wal Mart or a different one) and it was marked down to $6.50. They had my plus size in several colors but I chose the white as it would go with everything. Plus with the crochet on it, it looked so dressy.

I agree with you on the skinny models in Roaman's and Lane Bryant. Let me see what I might look like in it. Not some skinny model.

:lolThink I might have that same top you are talking about in beige..

Archived