grr... sidebar problem

Me&P

My side bar is way down below all of the posts on my current page... The only time this happened in the past was when I posted something that "ran over" into the sidebar (ie link that was too long or photo that was too big to fit into the "main" section). But I haven't done that and it is still all the way down at the bottom and it is driving me crazy....

Anyone know why???

Hi Lynlee,

I just checked it out and can't see anything being too big, although I'm sure that is what is causing your problem. There is one picture that isn't loading in the sidebar (unkymoods?) and perhaps that one is too big. Also the Google search box seems a little big (although still inside the sidebar, it may be causing this problemo). Check whatever you added to your sidebar most recently.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help! :bounce

That's just it... I know all of the pics are sized properly and I haven't added anything to my sidebar very recently (added the wishlist buttons - but my sidebar was fine for days afterward).

Guess I'll contact blogger... *blegh*

Thanks, guys!

That exact same thing happened to me too. I just resized the pics (by like...centimeters) and it went back to norm. :) It's so funny because it was fine for days after I added something and the pics weren't too big in the first place. It must be a bug.

not a big deal... didn't take too long. I've sent a message to blogger support (after checking known issues and not seeing anything like this). Hopefully I'll hear back from them soon and its an easy fix. Thanks for trying!

Archived