Okay... this is the last purchase... I mean it...

Well, I told myself on my last purchase that I wasn't going to buy anymore yarn this year and............ Okay.... now, as of today....I made my last online purchase of yarn for the year... today... really the last one! :bow

I have been setting up a pattern for doing a queen size bedspread in graph-aghan form (I'm now in the actual writing and drawing phase). And when I showed hubby the design I had just drawn, he loved it. I had it playing around in my mind for over a year now and had already purchased the yarn I would need, because of watching for sales.

I told hubby the colors I had and asked him what he thought, he gave a different suggestion for one of the colors.... Would you believe the main background color! ..... and then told me to go ahead and order the new color if I liked his suggestion! :heehee.... I almost tripped over myself rushing to the computer!

What a guy... Got to love em! :manyheart

I know...I totally didn't expect it to happen, but my DH bought me some yarn tonight. We were at WM and I am planning on making stockings for the 2 of us and our twins for next Christmas, starting in January...and I asked him if I could go ahead and get it now, since we were there, he was with me, to pick out his colors, one less trip to save gas...and he gave me this look, like, are you serious? But he gave in and bought it for me! yay!! :)

My husband did something similar. I made a coat for my brother and sister in laws Bull Mastiff. Mack is a rescue dog and came with a host of problems. One is that he is always cold. I made a coat of many colors using much of my scrap yarn. Every row is a different color and I didn't repeat any. My husband loves it and wants me to make an afghan for the bed the same way. So we went yarn shopping at our local JoAnn's. He didn't think that was enough different colors so when we got home he went online to JoAnn's and ordered one skein each of 57 different colors~! It is going to be colorful!

Archived