Tip for Blogging

Ldyjarhead

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I noticed it the other day and it has helped me.

If you are using blogger/blogspot, make sure you add the 'gadget' that says 'followers'. Once you do, a link will appear on your blog that allows people to click and be able to follow your blog easily.

Your blog will then show a spot with everyone that is 'following' you and you in turn can go look at their blog easily enough from there.

If you have clicked on someone's 'follow this blog' link, it will show up on your dashboard so that you can visit your favorite blogs from there, without having to search through the forums, etc.

Not everyone has the 'follow me' link on their blogs, so I encourage you to do so. It will definitely bring you more exposure.

I've got it right at the top of my blog, so it's not hard to find. Try it! I promise if I visit your blog and it has a 'follow me' option, I most surely will.

yep........ its a fun way to meet new friends and stay in touch with old ones.

I put that button on my blog a couple months ago.. its fun

:heart

:mug

It is also a good way to discourage you when you have no followers. Both with blogging and crocheting.hehe

I just left you a comment, but I don't think it 'took'. Can you check your settings?

ETA: Never mind, it looks like the second one took, just awaiting your approval.

Archived