New Anthropologie Items

Anthropologie has some new stuff out:

: this piece may have been there before, but I happily rediscovered it this morning.

: my personal favorite

(I've included the names of the items as anthropologie modifies the scripts and the redirects, rendering the link alone useless after a couple of months)

A note to anyone as obsessed with this store as I am:

It seems that the website doesn't have half the stuff the stores do (I regularly visit two locations: (NYC & Westchester). I asked one of the managers why the difference in stock between the web and the stores, and she said the website is
not
updated as frequently as the stores (what do they pay the web dev by the hour?). She also hinted that the website focuses more on the pricey-er items.

OMG...that Octavia sweater is to die for!! Seriously, that is so unique & gorgeous. What I would give for that pattern!!! But for $128....it's ridiculous. I love Anthropologie but they really charge way too much!!

I snagged the picture, Beth, and am going to give it my best try. Hopefully will figure it out in the Keys.

I don't think it's one of the new items but the in the round cami has definitely caught my eye. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to crochet like that?

Also, in regards to the items you linked; that crocheted bracelet looks neat, very vintage. I could see wearing it with a simple 40's style outfit.

Holiday

Is anyone else trying the Cobble Hill Sweater? I'm taking a shot at it, and would love to discuss material/construction options (like if the top part is one piece, sleaves, etc...)

also, I went to anthropologie and took pictures of the sides (which aren't on the website. If anyone is intrested, pm me and I'll email them to you. Warning, I am a horrible at photography!

Archived