Snow White Dove missed

The day Annies free pattern of the day, Snow White Dove, came out my printer was out of ink. I am hoping that the next time it shows up free, anywhere, someone will pm me and let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Some of these patterns are on freepatterns.com or e-patternscentral.com, but alas not this one.

Next time you are ink-less, you could select the pattern, copy it to Word or a similar program, and save it to print later.

There used to be similar dove pattern on the net, but it seems to have been taken down. :(

Here are 2 differnt size Peace doves you might like:

DOVES

The day Annies free pattern of the day, Snow White Dove, came out my printer was out of ink. I am hoping that the next time it shows up free, anywhere, someone will pm me and let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Just go to the printer friendly page and then save it to your desktop, a folder etc. I do that all the time. If you save it without doing that you will lose it. That way I can print a pattern when I want to make it. Another hint is that I also have a folder that I have as "printed patterns" and then I do not print patterns a second time. I just move them there after I print it.

Archived