I got the most amazing gift!!

Some time ago, I made some charity squares for a dear 'Ville member and she sent me the most beautiful stitch markers and bookmark. I contacted her and told her thank you and inquired as to whether she sold those. I thought they would make great treats in Christmas cards and to share with my crocheting friends.

Today, I'm on a 48 hour shift. My husband is at home and called me after he got the mail. He asked me "Who is RAOK from Crochetville?" He soon showed up at my station because the curiosity was making us squirrely. He had one of those big envelopes. Inside--get this-- a large assortment of the most beautiful stitch markers and book thongs!! They are just unbelievable!!:2spin:bounce:drool

I cannot begin to tell you how touched I am that she went to all this trouble in this busy season! I can't wait to share them with my friends and family!:gift

I've PM'd the kindhearted soul and thanked her and asked her to please let me reimburse her for her time and materials. If nothing else so that she can continue to bless others. :wangel

But I wanted to share with you all that there are some of the most amazing people on this site. You probably knew that already, but it doesn't hurt to hear it again!

:tyTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!:ty

:hook Colleen

That's just lovely. There are really some lovely people on this board - and the idea of the RAOK is fantastic, both as the giver and the receiver. Knowing how kind some of the member here are, I'm willing to bet the RAOker took great pleasure in giving you this wonderful gift.

Enjoy it. You deserve it! :hug Pay it back if you can and pay it forward if you're able!

Archived