True Blood

crochetstepmom

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Sam also wraps an throw around Sookie's shoulders in one scene, but it looks like knitted to me. It could be tunisian, though. Here's a picture. I think it's gorgeous whatever it is. I'd love to make it.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4125725696/tt0844441

We are trying to get caught up in the show.. Just watched this episode the other night. That one is actually woven. At times it looks knitted, but than when it gets a real good close up you can tell its woven.

• 10 months later...

:D:bheart:bheart:bheart oh oh oh oh cool thread!!!! I looooooove true blood. I even made a pattern with the name miss sookie.

I´m in love with vampires..... LOL

• 3 months later...

I've been trying to find the scenes in True Blood that show anything crocheted, because I think I might be able to figure out the patterns if I can just look at them long enough! I've never wanted to make something I saw on a TV show before, but all the crocheted items I've seen on True Blood remind me of afghans & throws that my grandma had when I was little.

I've been trying to find the scenes in True Blood that show anything crocheted, because I think I might be able to figure out the patterns if I can just look at them long enough! I've never wanted to make something I saw on a TV show before, but all the crocheted items I've seen on True Blood remind me of afghans & throws that my grandma had when I was little.

Do you have HBO on demand? If you do you I think will be able to go back and look at past seasons. In on episode Sookie has a great afghan and also Lafayette.

Archived