Where to buy thread online

There are alot of places, I hear real good reviews about Smiley's, Knitting Warehouse, Yarn and thread by Lisa, Joanne's, Herrschners, I think Hobby Lobby may even have yarn on the web.

If you are looking for thread, I have found the best prices at yarn and thread by Lisa.

TLOL,

Toni

There are lots of places to buy in quantity online. I've been hanging around CraftsEtc.com a lot lately. :hook Love their free shipping. I've never placed an order with Smiley's yet but many here have and love it, especially if you're buying in quantity. The prices are great and they charge a flat rate shipping fee. The more you order, the better you make out in shipping charges. Smiley's yarn is mostly discontinued yarns or discontinued yarn colors so make sure to order enough because you'll probably never find the yarn again.

It depends on what you want. You also have Peaches and Cream if you want cotton yarn.

Craft etc. is good, along with Smilies. Sumptuous Yarns is a good place to buy by the bag. Right now they have some of their expensive yarn on sale of buy one get one free.:hook

Archived