Just an update!!

Ashley's Mom

In a previous post I commented on a super cute puggy and the jacket she was wearing. Well I mentioned I was going to get a puggy soon as my mother's pug Gretchen has puppies.. Well Gretchen is going to have babies!! And mom called and asked me to get busy making my new puggy some clothes!! LOL

So any of you ladies who have patterns I should try out or tips and ideas for making my new soon to be addition clothes please let me know!! :clap

Can you tell I'm sooooo excited for my puggy to arrive!!

Thank you ladies.. I'm just tickled pink with excitement!!! Hope all goes well witht he pregnacy.;) I really think I'd like to choose a female, but like any baby I just want a healthy one. My last puggy Snickers was adopted and after a week we discovered he was sick and I had to put him to sleep after only a few months. But he touched my heart so deeply, and it was terrifying having him put to sleep.

Sooo that is also reason for my excitement. Wish me luck with whomever I am blessed with. I've waitd 3 years and it's going to drive me crazy with the anticipation of the pups arrival.:yay

CONGRATULATIONS..I hear you on IM PATIENTLY awaiting..I'm waiting to hear when my neighbor's friend's mini poodle is having puppies..I sooo want one..I used to have one but she was hit..And I'd sworn off more dogs,but I'm coming around..We still have our 1 dog and she's almost 6 years old..Can't wait to see a pic of the new arrival..

Archived