Angelfire Hosted Patterns have disappeared?

RachelG

You know how members.aol.com and hometown.aol.com patterns disappeared at the first of the month?

Now angelfire.com patterns seem to be gone including many, many patterns from the Celtwich site (tablecloths, doilies, doll clothes, etc).

Rachel, have you been able to find any info on the angelfire site to see if this is permanent, or just a temporary server issue or something?

I'm still looking into it.

I'm doing KPC's link check right now and every site hosted by tripod (even .com's that I didn't know were hosted there) are 404 - dead. I'm blocking all dead links from appearing and as soon as I get all that under control I'll go to tripod's main page to see if I can see what's up.

Hopefully it is only temporary??

Rachel,

I went to Celts site this am, and looked at several doilies. They are coming up for me but if I use the back arrow on my browser the 404 page will come up. I did bring up 6 or 8 doily patterns without issue as long as I stay away from the back arrow.

I really hope they don't go down, Celt's is a huge resource for the vintage patterns.

Thanks again Rachel for all your hard work,

Toni

I checked the angelfire site, and couldn't find any information about this. Maybe it just means they're having some major server issues of some kind.

I finally found some information on the Angelfire club blog. They had scheduled upgrade maintenance last night. They thought everything would be down for about 12 hours, and expected to have everything up by about 6 am eastern time this morning. Guess they didn't quite get done in time!

Tripod's club blog said they were also undergoing the same type of maintenance last night.

Give it a few more hours, and I think everything will be fine again. :)

A very big Whew! to that. That is the only site I haven't printed all the patterns I want to add to my VERY large wish list of things to do. As I want all of them, it would take me forever.

Thanks for all your work you all deserve stars in your crown!

Toni

Archived