crochet in the "Real Vampires..." series

I need to check these books out. I am into vampires at the moment. I read this summer all of Stephenie Meyer books in the Twilight series. I am on the waiting list at my local library first book in the I think this is how you spell it Sookie Stackhouse series. I watch TrueBlood on HBO and how I am hooked.

Hi, has anyone read any of laurell k hamilton books on Vampires? I've read about 7 or8 of hers. She's very different. And I enjoy her books alot. I've read all of Anne Rice's books. Right now I'm rereading The Vampire Armand. The last time I read that book was over 10 years ago. It's like reading a new book. I plan on rereading all my other anne rice books again.:clap

Hi, has anyone read any of laurell k hamilton books on Vampires? I've read about 7 or8 of hers. She's very different. And I enjoy her books alot. I've read all of Anne Rice's books. Right now I'm rereading The Vampire Armand. The last time I read that book was over 10 years ago. It's like reading a new book. I plan on rereading all my other anne rice books again.:clap

I have all of lkh books and love them all. She is by far may fav author at the moment. If you are into vamp books check out L A Banks books and 2 of the series by Keri Authur.

Sweet I am off to the library today hehe. I've read the last 3 in th eSookie Stackhouse series of books (Charlaine Harris is the author of those) I get them out of order from the library (I hate reading books out of order) A friend of mine keeps telling me to read LKH's series of books so I will have to hunt those down too.

Oh between reading and crocheting I will be a busy woman heh.

I haven't read the Anita Blake series, but a friend of mine has. She is a major bookworm and suggested the Meredith Gentry series to me. I have the newest one on hold at my local library, but at some point I want to start the Anita Blake ones.

Tanya Huff's Blood Books is another series I want to read. I heard about her series when I started watching Blood Ties, which is based on Tanya's books. If they're anything like the show was, they should be really good, too!

• 1 month later...
I need to check these books out. I am into vampires at the moment. I read this summer all of Stephenie Meyer books in the Twilight series. I am on the waiting list at my local library first book in the I think this is how you spell it Sookie Stackhouse series. I watch TrueBlood on HBO and how I am hooked.

I too am hooked on the HBO series and waiting for the books to appear at our library! So far they have not ordered the series, but it is on the list for 2009. Nothing like being behind times. LOL

Do you know when the 2nd season comes to HBO? I don't wanna miss it!

I just finished Twilight and also on a waiting list to read book 2. Went all the way to the library and found out I am #4 on the waiting list!!:( I think I am going to check out the Gerry Bartlett books if they have those.. Have to check tomorrow.

• 5 weeks later...

I really liked Twilight series...but if you're into vampire romance...Sherrilyn Kenyon does it best. She has a series called the "Dark Hunters". She currently has 25 + books just for Dark Hunters. Each book gets better, and gives you a little more info on ASH, I loved all the teasers in each book about him, untill he finally got his own book...and it doesnt pay to cheat, its best to read all those teasers before jumping into his book.

The first book I read originally thought was pretty good (Night Pleasures), by the time I finished the 3rd one...I was running out to buy them in hard back, and after the 5th or 6th, I was waiting to buy them the first day they came out.

Thanks for the info on the vampire books earlier. I'll defenatly have to check out the series. Maybe it will help hold me over till the next Dark Hunter book comes out.

Archived