Luxury Yarns One Skein Wonders

crochetrenee

Hey Ya'll!!! I was so excited yesterday when this book arrived in the mailbox. I have a baby hat in it. I checked on this book on Amazon the other day and when the pic comes up, there is a knitted baby hat on the front cover (not mine), but when I actually got the book, MY hat was on the cover! Does that make me a cover girl???? :eek At any rate, there is also a scarf designed by Mary Jane Hall which she made out of some handspun yarn that I gifted her with, and they kindly gave me credit for that, as well! How cool is that? I don't have a pic on the website yet, but will be getting that up next week, hopefully! A word of caution before you look at buying, there are only 5 crochet projects in it, all the rest are knitted; so if you do both there are lots of really pretty projects that would make wonderful gifts. :yes I am gonna go do my happy dance now.....!

http://www.amazon.com/Luxury-One-Skein-Wonders-Judith-Durant/dp/1603420797

Is that the book? There's 101 projects and only six is crochet? :cry Not fair

Yep, that's the book. But the baby that's on the cover is not the one they actually used (bottom left hand corner). Later this week I will get a pic on the website; they replaced that hat with my crocheted baby hat! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As your mentor, I am SO proud of you, Renee! I know you are on cloud 9 , seeing your hat design on the cover of a published book!!!!

Thanks for mentioning my name here!

Thanks Mary Jane! Folks, Mary Jane is very instrumental in helping me to succeed. If anyone is interested in designing, I highly recommend you join CGOA and get a mentor. I have also enjoyed just getting to know a little bit about MJ and we are online friends. We will finally get to meet in person in June!

As your mentor, I am SO proud of you, Renee! I know you are on cloud 9 , seeing your hat design on the cover of a published book!!!!

Thanks for mentioning my name here!

Archived