Tester(s) [FOUND - THANK YOU]: Thread baby bonnet w/ baby to try on

I have a baby bonnet pattern that is needing a fit-check. It is worked in size 10 thread, and would be Intermediate Level. The sizes are as follows:

NB, 3 mos, 6 mos, 9 mos, and 12 mos. I am really needing those with an actual infant to try on (have had many test trying on dolls).

I would just need photos of the bonnet on an infant. You can choose actual size after seeing the pattern with the head circumferences etc that are closest to your infant.

You would receive the entire pattern, which includes the dress (no need to test dress, unless of course you love it and want to work it up!) And also, a $5 gift certificate to the Crochet Garden. This pattern set can also be made into a beautiful Christening gown, by working length of dress longer.

I would also ask that you not post photos anywhere until the pattern is released, which will be shortly after this final phase of fit-checks.

I would prefer someone who can start soon, so I can release this pattern :) I also need those that can complete by Nov. 1.

Please PM me with your email addy if you would like to test or would like to see a photo first.

Thank you!! :)

I wish I could help, but I don't know any babies :( Can't wait to see what it looks like tho (my cousin's wife is due in June .. hehe)

As long as the fit checks come through as I think they should, the dress and bonnet will be released immediately after.. So expect around Nov 1ish! :)

Archived