check out Heirloom Afghans!

crochetrenee

Hey ya'll....I just got my complimentary copy of "Heirloom Afghans" from DRG Publishing. On page 112 you will find Kim Guzman's "Buttercream Afghan" and on page 100, you will find my own "Ring Around the Rosie" baby afghan. It seemed like it took FOREVER for this book to come out, but it's finally here!!! Nice job, Kim!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

Ohhhh...where can I find a copy?

This is a House of White Birches Publication that just came out. It is available on amazon.com . Look for the one edited by Judy Crow, as there are other books with "heirloom afghans" in the title. I am on page 100! I will be putting the picture on my website later today.:hook

Your afghan is beautiful. I love your blue hawaii jacket.

Thank you so much! Have you made the jacket? If you have, pm me and we'll talk about you emailing a picture. I am working on a page on the website for projects made by readers. So if you have made it, I would love to post a pic there!:crocheting

Well, I told everyone this was a House of White Birches book (which I was originally told it would be) but closer inspection reveals that it is actually a Needlecraft Shop book. Just thought I would make that correction! :D

Archived