looking for a web video

Quite a while ago I heard about a lady on here who if very fast at crochet. I think she has a video on the net some where and I think she may be a member of the ville. I was interested in watching the video to see how fast she really is. I am sorry, I do not know her name. If anyone has any idea about what I am talking about please let me know. Thank you in advance..... you guys are the best and always have an answer.

Here ya' go

Quite a while ago I heard about a lady on here who if very fast at crochet. I think she has a video on the net some where and I think she may be a member of the ville. I was interested in watching the video to see how fast she really is. I am sorry, I do not know her name. If anyone has any idea about what I am talking about please let me know. Thank you in advance..... you guys are the best and always have an answer.

Could it have been Lisa Gentry? http://www.hookandneedledesigns.com/fastest_crocheter.htm

Not sure if she has a video of it tho...

Lisa said the record she beat was set in 1981, so that person must have beaten the 70's record. BTW: Lily Chin was not just randomly chosen, they had a speed contest. As for the record book, it may not have been updated, also some people refuse to be put in it (you can't put someone in without permission). If you follow the rules for the speed test, you can figure your stitches per minute. I don't know if you are faster than Lily, but you are WAY faster than me. :clap

Ellie 13

thank you both so much for your help. Lisa gentry does not have a video but her page was very interesting. wow, she would be amazing to watch. the other lady is really fast. my hands could not go that fast. thank you both so much for the links.

• 1 month later...

Archived