I wanted to share this with you all

I was on my way to work, on the bus and I notice the lady in front of me had alot of crochet things with her .. one of them was a really nice purse. So I asked her if she made that and she said her friend did. But she showed me the stuff that she did make and I told her I was learning .. Anway she told me how to make bags for things like cell phones, cameras. and things she even had a cute bottle cozy for her pop or water bottles. She gave me some tips and so I started thing I need camera cover.. so I started to make one and thanks to her advice, it's coming out really cute.

It's so nice to meet a fellow crocheter and especially one so nice and helpful. Can't wait to see your new camera cover.

Debby

Thank you, I've been using the same turquoise TLC cotton since that's all I have right now.... I have alot of that one until my new yarns all come in the mail. I had alot of it that was tangled and ended having to cut it .. so I made a big ball of it to use lol

Well turquoise is my absolute favorite color. It is my birthstone and I am part native american so I still cannot wait to see your new camera cover and all your other turquoise items. LOL LOL You could make some awsome dishcloths with the cotton yarn! They make wonderful Christmas gifts too.

Debby

Well turquoise is my absolute favorite color. It is my birthstone and I am part native american so I still cannot wait to see your new camera cover and all your other turquoise items. LOL LOL You could make some awsome dishcloths with the cotton yarn! They make wonderful Christmas gifts too.

Debby

I'm a native too lol.. I guess it's our thing lol

Archived