Who's in Denton, Texas

Karen C.

Lol! :lol I was just telling my boyfriend that we seem to have a lot of people from Denton on here!

Hi! I'm Melissa and I live in Denton, TX. :yay

Hi Melissa,

Yes, we've "met" and I've just pm'd Froggie (Jana) so I'm waiting to hear back from her. Yes, we definitely need to meet up somewhere.

Hi Melissa,

Yes, we've "met" and I've just pm'd Froggie (Jana) so I'm waiting to hear back from her. Yes, we definitely need to meet up somewhere.

I'm here!!! I would love to get together with some fellow crocheters, so I'm in!!

I work nights and my schedule is not the same from week to week. I'm usually off on Wednesday nights though.

Let's see...how do y'all feel about Jupiter House or Art Six? Where else could we sit and stitch and chat (and drink coffee)?

Froggie (Jana)

I'm here!!! I would love to get together with some fellow crocheters, so I'm in!!

I work nights and my schedule is not the same from week to week. I'm usually off on Wednesday nights though.

Let's see...how do y'all feel about Jupiter House or Art Six? Where else could we sit and stitch and chat (and drink coffee)?

Froggie (Jana)

I'm more flexible on the weekends, mostly evenings, The Jupiter House or Art Six would be fine with me.

I'm more flexible on the weekends, mostly evenings, The Jupiter House or Art Six would be fine with me.

I'm off every other Saturday & Sunday. And, when I'm not off on Saturday & Sunday nights, I'm off on Fridays.

my parents live in denton and i was there last weekend. maybe we can get together in the future..

Hi Beth (waves): I think this makes you a Dentonite!! You're in WF, right?

Jana

• 3 months later...

Archived