Candy Cauldron

thepunkrockinchick

I made this a few days ago, but added the tissue paper and candy today. Sorry about the small picture, any bigger and it would be too blurry. The pattern is a basic sphere with a few rounds of sc across after the first decrease. I then folded down the top. Hope it sparks an idea ;)

DSCF1618.jpg

That has me crackin' up! LOL I made a lot today. I have an almost 9 month old son and I crochet every chance I get.. almost literally. Sleep sometimes comes second! :D I've looked at your blog before and I am sure you can understand, but even more so! :P

:lol do you sleep?! :lol very cute!!

That has me crackin' up! LOL I made a lot today. I have an almost 9 month old son and I crochet every chance I get.. almost literally. Sleep sometimes comes second! :D I've looked at your blog before and I am sure you can understand, but even more so! :P

:lolwait until he starts walking really good then he takes off with the ball of yarn you are using aahahahahahahaha then you have yarn wrapped around the chairs and all before you can catch him without pulling out all your work :lol

:lolwait until he starts walking really good then he takes off with the ball of yarn you are using aahahahahahahaha then you have yarn wrapped around the chairs and all before you can catch him without pulling out all your work :lol

Girl, he does that and isn't quite walking yet! LOL He's trying though. He -ruined- a skein of baby yarn yesterday. I am not good at untangling. He of course thought it was hilarious!

Archived