What to do?

I have crocheted (so far) 4 of these pineapple butterflies: http://www.crochetmemories.com/archive/may9.html I was planning of having them on a doily, but they got much bigger than I thought.

So now I´m not sure what to do with these. The only thing I have come up with is to make them into napkin rings...

I don´t want to sew them onto any garments or anything like that.

Do you have other ideas for me? :)

Those would make lovely gift embellisments. You know, when you've got a gift wrapped and everything, you just loop some ribbon through the embellishment and tie it on.

I'm thinking about doing these (if I have time) for Christmas gifts, but those butterflies would be appropriate for just about ANY gift.

I like the gift decorations idea. If you have sheer curtains, why not starch and pin them on for decoration? Or attach to a large pin and use as a shawl pin (if you wear shawls), or a scarf pin (if you wear scarves).

I left the crocheted snowflakes I hung from my kitchen ceiling last Christmas up, because I loved how they looked. Everyone who sees them for the first time says "Oh! How cute!" and smiles. reminds me that our neverending heat will end someday.

Patty

So now I´m not sure what to do with these....

Do you have other ideas for me? :)

You can send them to me! :devil:laughroll

Ornaments sound like a good plan - I bet they would be lovely looking like they landed on some Christmas Bells or something.

Archived