Fair Season

I know fairs are coming and going around the US, so I thought a thread where we can post about our fairs would be nice.:yay

Some have already read a thread I had earlier about my winnings, but now I have pictures and decided to start something here.

So.... I entered 7 things. Two did not place, my RR Rug and Rectangle Granny Afghan

I entered a doll, Jack, who returned to me having won 2nd place.

Then, I was thrilled with four first places.

My second Haekelbeutel Bag

Mo (short for Motsure) the horse

A shell scarf

and my Olympic project, a Christmas tree skirt

How about y'all?? I'm sure others of you have entered in fairs, how've you done?

Hi, will let you know next week as I will find out tomorrow when the fair opens here, but then we are going camping:)

Congrats on your ribbons! I can only hope some of my things placed, as this is my first year ever entering into the fair.

Yvette

I love our fair. It gives us a time to show what we can do.

Contratulations to everyone that has entered this year. It takes courage to enter the fair and see how you stack up to other people in your area.

I'm already planning for next year's fair. Going to try a Christening gown and bonnet.

:manyheart

Our fair isn't till Feburary. Nobody wants to go walking around the fair when it's 115.

A fair in February! Wouldn't that be great! Here you'd need a snow shovel and 4 layers of clothes to be outside then. *sigh* Someday I'll live somewhere where I don't have to shiver!:lol

:hookColleen

Way to go y'all!!!

:cheer

I love our fair. It gives us a time to show what we can do.

Contratulations to everyone that has entered this year. It takes courage to enter the fair and see how you stack up to other people in your area.

I'm already planning for next year's fair. Going to try a Christening gown and bonnet.

:manyheart

I'm in planning mode as well... already have a person picked out to give an afghan to so I have an excuse to make one for the fair!

Our fair isn't till Feburary. Nobody wants to go walking around the fair when it's 115.

I never thought about that... gee, that's crazy!

A fair in February! Wouldn't that be great! Here you'd need a snow shovel and 4 layers of clothes to be outside then. *sigh* Someday I'll live somewhere where I don't have to shiver!:lol

:hookColleen

I like it here, February is cold, but not that cold!

Archived