Keeping up for Grandma

meganb

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a complete set of 12 finished for you. I can send them now or I can make you another set and get both out next week. Just let me know what you prefer?:)

Linda

I have a complete set of 12 finished for you. I can send them now or I can make you another set and get both out next week. Just let me know what you prefer?:)

Linda

Linda,

We have time, if you want to wait and send them out next week that is fine. :) I really appreciate it. That drops me down to 4 blankets!!!!! ALMOST tHERE!!!!

I am so very grateful to you all for all the help. I am so glad that I can be able to do this for my grandmother.

I have not told my grandmother that I am doing it in honor of my Great Grandmother. So I plan on it being a surprise for her as well.

Anyways, thank you all again!!!!

2 sets were mailed today. If you still need more, just let me know.

Linda:manyheart

Thanks Linda I will keep an eye out. I am pretty sure this sends us down to 4. :thinkI have to recount :) I hope to get them all joined by thanksgiving.

2 sets were mailed today. If you still need more, just let me know.

Linda:manyheart

Linda, your squares came on Friday. :) They went to my neighbor by mistake. (mailmans fault not yours....hehehe....the address was correct, but we have a side by duplex, my back door is next to her from door, so thats where he left them, except I dont use my back door :lol)

Anyways, they are lovely, i cannot wait to put them together. I made enough for another balnket, I think I only need one more. Then I am going to do one more seperately for the nurses station. :) Just as an extra nice surprise for them.

I am glad they arrived. Remember to let me know if you any further help. I just finished my 125 6x9 rectangles and then I will start another project.

Have a very Merry Christmas......I know this project will make this holiday special for you.

Linda;)

I sent you 2 completed lapghan s today - but they will go out tomorrow. :D

Jessica,

Did these go out? I keep looking for them, was hoping they didnt get lost.

Let me know!!! These are the last 2 I need. lol.

I almost have all of them together. I think I need to sew 2 more together, then I will get them all washed, and wrapped. :)

Thank you all for helping so much. I really appreciate it.

Megan

Jessica,

Did these go out? I keep looking for them, was hoping they didnt get lost.

Let me know!!! These are the last 2 I need. lol.

I almost have all of them together. I think I need to sew 2 more together, then I will get them all washed, and wrapped. :)

Thank you all for helping so much. I really appreciate it.

Megan

They where sent parcel post so they can take a few weeks. I am sorry I couldn't send them first class.

They where sent parcel post so they can take a few weeks. I am sorry I couldn't send them first class.

Thats fine, jess. Just needed to make sure I didnt miss them. :)

My hubby has a way of bringing in pakages, and never telling me. :lol:lol:lol

I will let you know when they get here. :) thanks for getting back to me.

Archived