Corpse Doll(no pictures, sorry)

santi6977

a few months ago I got inspired to make a doll, and thus I give you the patern to make one of your own!

This Doll was inspired by the music Video Helena by the Band My Chemical Romance, the video is centered around a funeral; in the middle of the funeral the Deceaced gets out of the coffen and balet dances up and down between pews.

anyway here is the patern

the finished doll should stand aproximately six inches tall

Materials needed

one skein each of white, black and burgandy yarn(in the brand of your choice)

scraps of red yarn(if desired)

buttons(fpr the eyes)

yarn needle

one size G hook

stich marker(or safty pin)

Polyfill stuffing

Instructions:

Head:

with the white yarn chain two

work six stiches in the second stich from your hook, put a stich marker(or safty pin to mark the end, bring it up as each round is completed)

Round one: single crochet two stiches in each stich, you should have 12 stiches.

Round two: two single crochet in the first stich, one single crochet in the next stich(repeteing untill you get to your stich marker) You should have 18 stiches.

round three: two single crochet in first stich, one single crochet in the next two stiches(repete untill you get to your stich marker) you should have 24 stiches.

round four: two single crochet in first stich, one single crochet in the next three stiches(repete untill you get to your stich marker) you should have 30 stiches.

round five to seven: single crochet in each stich.

Round Eight: single crochet two together, one single cochet in the next three stiches(repeteing untill you get to your stich marker.) you should have 24 stiches.

before you do any more rounds, embroder the face and add hair: for the face, useing the black colored yarn sew a small line for the mouth and one a little smaler dor the nose. useing the same yarn sew on the buttons, on mine I sewed two evenly spaced x's for the eyes but it's up to you.. for the hair I made several crochet chains with black yarn(for mine I chained about 7, you can make yours longer or shorter if you want).and sewed them onto the head. also I made two chains with red scraps of yarn.

Round nine:single crochet two together, one single cochet in the next two stiches(repeteing untill you get to your stich marker.) you should have 18 stiches.

Round Ten: single crochet two together(repeteing untill you get to your stich marker.) you should have 12 stiches.

Round Eleven-Thirteen: single crochet in each stich, you should have 12 stiches

fasten off.

Body

with white yarn chain two

Work six stiches into the second stich from your hook, use stich marker/ safty pin to mark your stiches, bringing it up as you complete each round

Round one: single crochet two stiches in each stich, you should have 12 stiches.

Round two: two single crochet in the first stich, one single crochet in the next stich(repeteing untill you get to your stich marker) You should have 18 stiches.

round three: two single crochet in first stich, one single crochet in the next two stiches(repete untill you get to your stich marker) you should have 24 stiches.

Round four- eleven: Single Crochet in each stich around.

Round Twelve: single crochet two together, one single cochet in the next two stiches(repeteing untill you get to your stich marker.) you should have 18 stiches.

Fasten off

Legs(make two)

with black yarn chain two

work six stiches in the second stich from your hook, put a stich marker(or safty pin to mark the end, bring it up as each round is completed)

Round one: single crochet two stiches in each stich, you should have 12 stiches Switch to white for the next rows

Round Three-ninteen: single crochet in each stich around

fasten offf

Arms(make two):

with whiteyarn chain two

Round Three-ninteen: single crochet in each stich around.

fasten off

Stuff head, body, arms and legs. Sew head to open part of body, sew arms to each side of body , and legs to the botom.

Dress

wht black yarn

chain 24(or amount of stiches needed to fit around body) slip stich into first chain stich(place a stich marker to keep track of rounds)

working from the botom up, Half Doubble crochet in each stich around, repeteing until pice is about 2+ 1/2 inches long.

Single crochet in each stich of the round for two rows

switch to burgandy yarn and work five rows in single crochet

switch back to black and single crochet for about 7 rows.

working on the straps, single crochet in next three stiches of next row, turn and single crochet in just those three for 9 rows.

for the next strap, join yarn to the other side and work the same way.

Weave in all endsput the dress on your doll, and Voila! you now have alovely corpse doll!

also, if you have any trouble with this patern PM me your problem.

How sweet of you to post the pattern :) I would love to see a pic too Please ;) I just wanted to show you I made a Corpse Bride doll when that movie came out whenever that was along time ago :lol I haven't seen the video need to check it out.

Corpse Bride doll

How sweet of you to post the pattern :) I would love to see a pic too Please ;) I just wanted to show you I made a Corpse Bride doll when that movie came out whenever that was along time ago :lol I haven't seen the video need to check it out.

Corpse Bride doll

I love your corpse bride!

Archived