Wow, I love my husband!

I was reminded this weekend why I shouldn't take dh to craft stores with me. We stopped at a bead store, and with his help I spent way more than I should have. He was being really, really helpful, finding new and interesting beads, and really showing a lot of interest and enthusiasm. Unfortuneately it showed at checkout. :D

It warms my heart to hear of so many others that have grand husbands or boyfriends. I myself have a 'one of a kind' guy! God sure gave me a blessing when He put my husband in my life. He not only supports my hobbies and desires ... but spoils me rotten with any material or gadget I may need. I could certainly open my own craft shop from my home :U He brings me flowers out of the blue many times. He IMs me every evening as he's leaving work to see if I need anything on the way home... groceries... maybe dinner if its his turn to cook... hehhehheeee ... or even yarn. Yep.. he will do his best to find the one I need. Bless his heart... as long as I have a 'color name' he'll find it.

His spoiling doesnt stop with me... he spoils our 6 children and 5 grandbabies too.

The best part of all.......... he just loves me... for all my good days and bad days.

Life is good.:manyheart

:mug:crocheting

my hubby today knew how bad i wanted to get rid of the grey in my hair and instead of having me go to a salon and spend 70.00 for a color change helped me himself, how many guys help change your hair color? by the way before i was a steely grey and now am back to a lovely redish brown that i use to have naturally lol how cool is that:hug:hug:hug

Archived