Ohhh Cheryl, need Loopi help!

buggaboosmommy

Question

Hello :) I printed out Loopi and was going to give him/her a whirl...but can you tell me where I can find photos of the Loop Stitch? I tried doing a search on Stitch Guide..but no luck!

5 answers to this question

Okay...I found some photos for the loop stitch....tried it....tried it again...but for some reason me and that stitch aren't very good friends!! :think So, Loopi isn't visiting me anytime soon. UGH I had everything ready..yarn, colors I wanted, measuring tape..UGH. Well, I'll figure it out..just walk away, and come back later, lol

Donna

How can I help? I do have pictures of the loop stitch I haven't put up yet. The loop stitch is very tricky. (And y'all thought Loopi was just cute!) I'll try to get the pictures & instructions up today for the loop stitch. But quickly, you need to loop the stitch over your index finger, insert your hook into the next stitch, then YO the right stitch of the loop on your finger then grab the left side as you pull the yarn thru. It's tricky but can be done. Also, keep your loop less than an inch otherwise Loopi will have super long loops. Once you've pulled both sides of the loop thru the stitch, YO and pull thru all strands on hook.

I might suggest doing swatches with loop stitch until you're comfortable with it.

I once made some slippers in loop stitch and loved them so I'm pretty comfortable making the stitch.

:frog

I might suggest doing swatches with loop stitch until you're comfortable with it.

I once made some slippers in loop stitch and loved them so I'm pretty comfortable making the stitch.

:frog

I totally agree with you, Chatty. Especially if you're wanting to make the loops a certain size; ie Loopi's stitches should be less than an inch long. Notice on Celeste's Loopi the stitches are longer than the original Loopi's....Celeste Darling's Loopi My Original Loopi

Archived