Half-fingered gloves!

Nephilim

Question

Please help me! I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a pattern of half\partially fingered gloves, but I can't find one. I don't want the pattern for the flip-top mittens, or completely open at the top..... What I'd like is for each finger to be individually surrounded by yarn, if that makes any sense. ^___^;;;; I'm too much of a newbie at crocheting to try modifying an already existing pattern for myself, so I really need help. Thank you!

8 answers to this question

Here you go! Check out this pattern. This is actually a pattern where you can make it fingerless, full finger where each finger pulls back to a half-finger, etc.

I made it with just the half-fingers.

Here you go! Check out this pattern. This is actually a pattern where you can make it fingerless, full finger where each finger pulls back to a half-finger, etc.

I made it with just the half-fingers.

Thanks for posting this link Amy. I thought I had bookmarked it and have been looking all over for it. Thank you ! :hug

Please help me! I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a pattern of half\partially fingered gloves, but I can't find one. I don't want the pattern for the flip-top mittens, or completely open at the top..... What I'd like is for each finger to be individually surrounded by yarn, if that makes any sense. ^___^;;;; I'm too much of a newbie at crocheting to try modifying an already existing pattern for myself, so I really need help. Thank you!

Nephilim: you could go to www.redheart.com and search their texting glove pattern. Try it with 4ply wool I have tried with Double knitting and I found that the fingers was a bit long and decided to rather use 4ply wool when making them again. Hope this will help, happy hooking!:)

Archived