Butterflies

I´ve begun my christmas gift crocheting (and knitting). I have made butterfly-place mats for an old family member. And I was thinking of making her more butterfly items, such as pot holders (I have already found a knitting pattern at knittingpatterncentral :) ) and maybe hot pads and a doily. But now I´m out of butterfly-related ideas.

I don´t think she uses napkins, so there is no point making napkin rings (with small butterflies on them).

Do any of you have ideas to butterfly items? Please no filet-items...

What about a mobile? You can place it under her favorite chair and give her something to look at while sitting down.

Make the butterflies all different colors. Use different color combos to brighten things up.

I made one for my classroom and the kids just love looking at all the colors.

fridgies, plant pokes, coasters, bookmarkers, book thongs, dish cloths, pot holder, hot pads, scarf with butterflies on it? :yes I have seen lots of patterns for butterflies that could probably used for any items that you may choose to make :yes. Good luck!!!!!! :yay

Under the Free Original patterns is a beautiful shaw that resembles butterfly wings. The listing is Angel Wings "My thursday Night Shawl Pattern" by CroJulee. She stated it only took one night to complete.

Archived