Crocheted Headphone Ear Pads

I feel a little silly posting this pattern! My husband, father and a good friend of ours has wireless headphones for the TV. This way they can turn the volume up as loud as they want and it won't bother others. They are also helpful when someone is on the phone and so on. Well, the foam pads on them don't last long and so I designed these as a replacement. All three men really like them. The headphones are a bit wider at the top than ath the bottom, so the ear pad is so shaped.

Ear Pads

With G hook and worsted weight yarn, ch4, join with sl st in first ch to form a ring.

Rnd 1: Ch3, 11 dc in ring, join in top of ch3: 12.

Rnd 2: ch3, dc in joining, 2 dc in each dc around, join: 24.

Rnd 3: Ch1, sc in joining and in nt 2 dc, 2 dc in nt dc, (dc in nt dc, 2 dc in nt dc) 3 times, sc in nt 6 dc, 2 dc in nt dc, (dc in nt dc, 2 dc in nt dc) twice, sc in last 3 dc, join.

Rnd 4: Ch1, sc in joining and in each st around, join. Fasten off and weave in ends.

Weave a long strand of yarn through sts of last rnd. Place ear pad on headphones and pull yarn ends snugg. Knot securely and weave in ends.

• 9 months later...

This one is going into my folder of stuff to print. The foam pads on my headphones just wore through. I'm glad you posted this!

I remember doing this too for my worn out pads. I really liked my crochet version much better than the foam... just seemed more comfortable so I would recommend them to everyone.

Archived