Update Photos of the Pets Swap items I got from my partner MissMaxx

moomooo

Hi there to all:

I just wanted to let you all know that even thou the kitchen Swap is now closed and archived I never did get a chance to post photos of all the pretties that my partner made for my pet parrot and now also for my newest addition Foxie my Pomeranian Mixed now 9 month old puppy.

So Nancy this is to show and tell all the pretties you made for me during that swap and after when foxie came along..

All Images are clickable.

This photo below is the lovely cow toaster cover Nancy made for me but I put it on my bed instead.

th_007.jpg

th_008.jpgHere you can see the bracelet and pouch it came in that her family member made for me.

th_009.jpgIn this photo you can see the crocheted dog bone rug mat and two bandanas that Nancy made for me when Foxie came into the family this was after the pet swap was over....

th_010.jpgHere is a pattern Nancy sent me for making things for Foxie too....

th_FoxieandBabyLugo007-2.jpgHere is my foxie 7 month in that photo she is now 9 months weighs 18 pounds...

th_FoxieandBabyLugo025.jpgThis is the Cage cover Nancy made for baby Lugo.

Thank You again sooooooo very much Nancy.

I can't thank you enough and you will never know how much I appreciated all your hard works making the pretties .....

God Bless You and Tuss and family.

thank you ladies for nice comments and proudmomma i don;t know what i would do with out my foxie..

Its funny cause I call mine foxie she came with that name but most of the time i have to be saying Foxie NO so I now say that NO is her middle name...

hugs

Archived