Is this wrong or right?

VintageEnthusiast

I blog whenever I feel like it! Sometimes that's twice a day and sometimes that's twice a week! I don't think it's a good idea to blog every day because you feel you should as you could easily become bored with that sort of pressure. Blog whenever you have time and feel like it. At the end of the day blogging should be fun!

I do it when I've got something to show or say. I'd say I average around 3 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. You don't have to blog everyday.

I'm very bad about blogging on a regular basis. But, I too usually blog when I have something to say. As for the blogs I read, I use Google reader, so I just read what shows up as new there and don't worry about the others.

:shrug honestly I don't know if that is true or not. I sometimes forget to blog regularly. But I try and do so at least 1x a week but sometimes I have been known to blog once a day for a week. just depends. Mine is not just crochet but also about me often I post pics I take stuff like that.

I blog alot...but not everyday...and my readers don't go anywhere when I don't have anything to say...do it for yourself cause you enjoy it... I go long periods of time without even looking at my blog hits ...I don't want to feel like I am blogging for anyone but me! If you start one make sure you post so we can give it a read!:hug

I actually have a total of five blogs, although they're not all actually bloggy (ones a list of free patterns and another is a list of places to donate handmade items) I get a lot of traffic on my main one whether I post frequently or not because I have free patterns on it. It really depends on what your blogging about and your blogging goals (is it just for freinds etc. or do you have something to say to a larger audience). I don't think blogging every day is neccessary unless you have something to say everyday.

Archived