Cancer Comfortghan

CandEsMom

These will go into tomorrows mail. (I slept too late to get them into today. :blush)

th_OCSquares.jpg

It was nice not having a prescribed size to make. I got to try some patterns that I had not had the chance to use yet.

I THINK the yarn is redheart soft. It was an unlabeled millend I got from ebay.. but it feels and works up like RH soft.

Another THANK YOU to Tammy (aka teakaycee) for the beautiful squares that arrived today! I love the one with the heart - I think it just may have to be the center of the whole design.

Ten squares have arrived already and more are coming. You all are so wonderful!

:ty

:hug

-Sharon

:yay oh good!!! I'm so glad they made it!

I'm so happy you like them! :hug:manyheart:hug

:mug:crocheting

These will go into tomorrows mail. (I slept too late to get them into today. :blush)

th_OCSquares.jpg

It was nice not having a prescribed size to make. I got to try some patterns that I had not had the chance to use yet.

I THINK the yarn is redheart soft. It was an unlabeled millend I got from ebay.. but it feels and works up like RH soft.

Wow, Lisa! Those will be great! I'll let you know when they arrive.

:ty

Six more squares arrived this week! Two from Linda (Kulaslk) and Four from Lisa (Lisaizme).:hug:ty

So far I've received 17 squares - awesome! I laid them out to see how many more I will need and I think it's going to come together beautifully! Here's a picture of it so far. I'm so excited - thank you all so much!

tmpphp8Vweig.jpg

Squares arrived today from Eva (grannytme) and Lauren (itzhunic) and they are the perfect sizes to fill in the layout I started (pic in post #29). They will fit on the 4th corner and balance the smaller squares in the middle. There's even a saltine to fill in a smaller space!

Not only that, but one of the packages included an item from my Wish List! So, I'm heading over to the Thank You thread to thank my wonderful FGM!

I think all of the offered squares have arrived (if anyone's still working on one, let me know and I'll keep a space open for it) and I'm in good shape to make the ones needed to fill in the gaps. I'll let you know if it looks like I'll need more. Otherwise, I'll post a photo when it's all done.

Many, many, thanks!

:manyheart

Archived