Teaching Crochet At Hockey

Some of the other moms have seen me doing tunisian crochet to make the afghan for the raffle and now they want to learn to crochet too! :clap

We are going to start small with a single crochet scarf in the team colors. :cheer

And the manager started a yahoo group so I'm going to post the instructions and what they will need for next Monday's 2 hour practice when we will start. We can't wait to see the coaches' reactions seeing "Stars Mites Crochet Project 1: Scarf" posted. :rofl

To top it off the post is going to start out...Coaches, we know you can't join us, so if you wish to be a part of the group we can set up a special clinic time for you. :laughroll

Seriously though, I'm so happy I'll be introducing crochet to at least 3 people! :hook

that is great that you have found a way to pass on the love for crochet and still be a hockeymom at the same time. it was always way too hot or windy outside to crochet at the soccerfields but that didnt stop me from trying

That sounds like so much fun. My children swim, so I spend endless hours at the swimming arena. Unfortunately no one else there ever shows an interest. But that is my "me" time to crochet uninterrupted. I hope your group works out! Share pictures!

Archived