New Interweave Crochet Issue

Have you guys seen the latest issue of IC? I have, and was very disappointed. It's a lot smaller now, but the price didn't change. I know our tastes are all different (thank goodness!), but none of the projects appealed to me. Just all around a big disappointment this time. I said "no" to shucking out the $7.99 this time.

I looked through it and didn't buy it since there was nothing I would make. Even the clothes stopped at a too-small size. I was disappointed and glad that I never subscribed to it.

I bought my copy yesterday at Walmart. I like this issue. I love the Diamond Sage Wrap. Did anyone notice the add for Blue Sky Alpacas on page 51? That dress is to die for!!! Here is the link to the web site.

I bought my copy yesterday at Walmart. I like this issue. I love the Diamond Sage Wrap. Did anyone notice the add for Blue Sky Alpacas on page 51? That dress is to die for!!! Here is the link to the web site.

Yes!!! Isn't it gorgeous? I loved it!

i got that issue too and there are only a few cute patterns in there, like the baby dresses (totally gonna make those :D) Midsummer's Dream Camisole without so many freakin' buttons, that shawl is pretty, and my mom already requested the Gladiolus Vest.

the Crochet on the Runway article had some good pics for a laugh

:D

Archived