craftsetc question

crochetstepmom

I placed a small order with craftsetc over the weekend. It's my first order with them. The website said that they ship within 2-3 business days and the map showed my delivery time to be 1-2 days. I am expecting my order probably around Friday.

I didn't see anything on the website about updating the order status, although there is a confirmation of the order and I got a confirmation email. Do they send an email when the order is shipped with a tracking number? I'm not in any hurry for the items...I just want to make sure that someone is home when it's delivered.

Thanks!

I've ordered twice from Craftetc and received my order within a reasonable time but I can't remember if I received an update when it was shipped. I just ordered again last week, received the confirmation but haven't checked anything yet.

I will tell you,though, both times I ordered yarn and both times it came bubble wrapped in the box. Made me laugh!!

LI Roe

Wrapped in bubble wrap? That's hilarious! I suppose that they are trained to wrap everything well even things that don't need it :shrug: . I have seen them wrap things at Hobby Lobby that I didn't think necessary.

Thanks for your help!!!!:D

I placed 1 order on 6/13 and another on 6/17 and both say that they shipped today! If they did, I should get them by Friday. But that means I'll definitely be shooting the moon this week! LOL

Archived